Volunteer online support assistant
What will I do?
Under the guidance of the online sales assistant you will:
- Update stock inventory
- conduct internet research
- Photograph and list items
- Ensure sold goods are logged, packed and dispatched
- Reply online to customer queries in a timely manner
- Process returns and refunds as determined by the online sales assistant
- Undertake mandatory training in line with Richard House policies and procedures
What skills do I need?
Good customer service and proficient level of IT skills would be an advantage, however training will be given. You will need to be able to work independently plus be able to hand over the work load at the end of your shift to ensure that any sold items are dealt with quickly and efficiently. We are looking for confident, friendly, reliable, hardworking, adaptable people who are willing to learn and happy to work as part of a team.
How long will it take?
Minimum weekly commitment 1 x 3 hour shift