Work with us
Come and join The Richard House Family!
Make a real difference to children with life limiting, life threatening and complex healthcare conditions, so they can make the most of the time they have.
What I like most are the real connections with families and the moments when you feel you have really reached someone and met their needs. I also like the staff at Richard House and the feeling that everyone cares about the service we provide.
What are the benefits of working for Richard House?
A Peaceful location…Richard House is located on the edge of the Docklands in Beckton, we are close enough to the city for easy access, but we are far enough away that you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of our award winning gardens and woodlands.
Our nearest station, Royal Albert DLR, is a few minutes’ walk from us and there are a number of buses which run close by which connect us to Canning Town and East Ham. We also have free car parking available within the grounds.
- Annual holiday allowance of 27 days, increasing to 29 days after five years’ service
- Pension scheme offering 7% employer’s and 3% employee’s contribution
- Option to continue existing NHS pension (subject to meeting criteria)
- Employee assistance programme
- Death in service scheme
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
- Flexible working
- A supportive team with a commitment to CPD
- Unsocial hours benefit (certain Care positions only)
For more information about any of the vacancies below, or to learn more about working at London’s first children’s hospice, call the HR team on 020 7511 0200 or email email@example.com