Summer Fair Stall Booking Form
Join our Summer Fair on Saturday 14th July 2018 and book your stall.
Pitch fee is £25 for a standard 3mx3m stall or £40 for a catering 3mx3m stall.
If you are looking to perform at our Summer Fair or are looking to book a community pitch please contact us directly.
The deadline to book your stall is 16th June 2018. Once you have paid your registration fee, we will be in touch to complete your booking. At time of booking please be in a position to send any documents that may be required by us.
- Richard House cannot guarantee that you will be the only stall selling similar goods.
- There are limited electricity points available. If you need electricity, you will need to discuss with our Events Team.
- Richard House cannot provide you with a gazebo on the day.
- There is access to running water (not tap water) but this will not be located near to your stall. Richard House cannot provide you with tables and chairs on the day; you will need to bring your own.
- Non-catering vehicles will have to be off site prior to the start of the event and left in roads locally or nearby car parks until the end of the event.
- Due to Richard House Insurance regulations, you will need to have Public Liability Insurance of at least £5,000,000 for a standard stall or £10,000,000 for a catering stall valid for the day of the event. We will need a copy of this as a condition of your booking.