London to Paris Cycle 2021 (Tour De France Edition)
July 14 - July 18
The challenge takes you through the beautiful Kent countryside to Dover, before crossing the Channel
to Calais. You will then ride along quiet French country lanes, through traditional market towns with views of the rolling, green fields of Northern France, and pass the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. The pièce de résistance of this incredible challenge will be the final cycle along the Champs-Élysées, following in the tyre tracks of the greats before we see them cycle the same route the next day in the finale of the Tour de France!
• One way ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
• One way Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
• Lunch on Day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Days 2, 3 and 4, and breakfast on Day 5
• All accommodation with the exception of the evening prior to the start of the challenge
• Refreshment stops including water, fruit, and a variety of snacks approx. every 15 – 20 miles cycled
• Vehicles for back up and support
• Mechanic support and much more!
For full details, please click here.
Please read our event terms and conditions before registering for this event